The Magic Cue
Today’s practice, Cue The Magic, is one of my favorite practices, because it’s a game you play with the universe, and it’s a lot of fun!
- Imagine that the universe is friendly and caring, and that it wants you to have everything you desire in life.
Because the universe can’t just walk up and hand you what you want, it uses the law of attraction to give you signs and cues to help you receive your dreams.
The universe knows you have to feel gratitude to bring forth your dreams, so it plays it’s part in the game by giving you personal cues to remind you to be grateful.
It uses the people, circumstances, and events that surround you and your day as your Magic Cues to be grateful.
The Magic Cue: How It Works
It works like this:
- If you hear an ambulance siren, the Magic Cue from the universe is to be grateful for perfect health.
- If you see a police car, your Magic Cue is to be grateful for safety and security.
- If you see someone reading a newspaper, it’s your Magic Cue to be thankful for great news.
- If you want to change the weight of your body, when you see another person with your perfect weight, it’s your Magic Cue from the universe to be thankful for your perfect weight.
- If you want a romantic partner, when you see a couple madly in love it’s your Magic Cue to be grateful for the perfect partner.
- If you want to have a family, when you see babies and children, take the Magic Cue and be grateful for children.
- When you pass by your bank, or an ATM, it’s your Magic Cue to be grateful for plenty of money.
- When you arrive home, it’s your Magic Cue to be grateful for your home, and when a neighbor calls in to have a cup of coffee, or you wave to them across the street, it’s your Magic Cue to be grateful for your neighbors.
- If you happen to see one of your material desires on your list, such as your dream house, car, motorcycle, shoes, or computer, of course it’s your Magic Cue from the universe to be grateful for your desire now!
- When you begin a new day, and someone says, “good morning,” you’re being given a Magic Cue to be grateful for the good morning.
- If you come across someone who is really happy, it’s your Magic Cue to be grateful for happiness.
- And if you overhear another person saying thank you, anywhere at anytime, it’s your Magic Cue to say thank you!
Cue The Magic Anywhere…. Anytime…
There are unlimited and created ways the universe has to Magically Cue you to be grateful in your day-to-day activities.
You can never miss understand a Magic Cue or get a Cue wrong, because whatever you think a Cue is for, you’re right!
The universe uses the law of attraction to Magically Cue you, and so you always attract the exact cues that you need to be grateful for in that moment.
Cue The Magic has become a daily game I play, and with practice, I now automatically see all the Magic Cues the universe gives me, and I give thanks for every one of them.
It never ceases to thrill and amaze me how the Universe finds new ways to cue me to set the magic of gratitude into motion!
When To Cue The Magic
When someone says, “isn’t it a beautiful day,” it’s a cue to be grateful for the beautiful weather where I live, and for another beautiful day.
If an appliance breaks down, it’s a cue to be grateful for all my appliances that are working perfectly.
If a plant in my garden is struggling it’s a cue to be grateful for all the healthy plants in my garden.
When I collect the mail, it’s a cute to be grateful for the mail service, and for unexpected checks.
When someone says they have to go to an ATM, or I see people in line at an ATM, it’s a cue to be grateful for money.
If a person I know comes down with the sickness, it’s a cue to be grateful for their health and mine.
When I open my curtains in the morning and see the new day, it’s a cue to be grateful for the great day ahead.
And when I close my curtains at night, is a cute to be grateful for the great day that I had.
The Magic Cue Practice
To play Cue The Magic today, all you have to do is be alert enough to take seven Magic Cues from the universe during the day, and give thanks for each one of them.
- For example, if you see someone with your perfect weight, say, “thank you for my perfect weight!”
You can never do too much gratitude, so you can choose to do more, and if you want, you can even try to respond to as many Magic Cues in one day as you can.
If you’ve been following the daily magical practices over the last 24 days, you will have reached a point by now where you will be alert enough to notice the cues the Universe is always giving it to you.
One of the many benefits of gratitudes magical power is that it wakes you up, and make you far more alert and aware.
And the more alert and aware you become, the more grateful you become, and the more easily you attract your dreams.
So, Universe – Cue The Magic!